Pictures –Dawg Prints photography will be shooting our photographs this year. We have pictures on 1-day (unlike other studios) so that we do NOT take away from your class time. We will have the picture proofs at the studio at a later date for you to view and be able to purchase packages. The packages are VERY REASONABLE and Dawg Prints Photography is a HIGH-QUALITY photographer
Picture Schedule and Information – Please keep to review!
Please be sure to arrive at least 10 minutes ahead of your scheduled picture time and be dressed and ready to take pictures. We will do our best to stay on schedule.
All Group pictures will be in the souvenir recital program FREE of charge!! If you would like individual pictures of your child in the program, be sure to purchase an ad.
Picture Schedule – Saturday, May 16, 2020 – @ Studio – 1107 Rucker Blvd.
HeHere are some notes for you:
- You can wear your hair anyway that you want, these pictures are for you. (Only company members have specified hair)
- Students will wait in the lobby for the teacher to call the class back for pictures.
- The Blue room, front dance room, and dressing room will be available for dancers to change in.
- No parents are allowed in the room where pictures are being taken due to time, space, and distractions.
- You can take “friend/ sister photos,” you will just need to let the teacher know so a card can be filled out. If you do choose to do “friend/sister photos,” please know that you will be required to purchase at least the smallest package
- If you are planning on having several ads, please let the teacher know so that way the photographer can take several different poses for your ads.
- In all ballet classes your dancer will have a headshot and a full body shot. In all other classes there will be just a full body shot unless you need more for multiple ads. If you do not take Ballet, let the photographer know to take a headshot.
- The limit on how many photos you may use in a specific size ad, is stated on the actual ad form.
- If you purchase an ad, you must also purchase the proof of the picture that we are using for the ad.
What are Ads for the Program?
We have a beautiful color souvenir “yearbook” program printed each year for the recital. All class photos are included in the program free of charge. If you would like for your child’s individual photo(s) to appear in the book as well, you may purchase an ad displaying their photo(s). You may also sell an ad to a friend, family member, or a business; which will include your child’s picture in addition to the business details. For information, please see the enclosed Ad form. Please be sure to turn your ads in soon! We will need to know a count for program pages needed.
Please make sure that we have your current email address on file at the studio. We communicate directly through email a lot of time and it is imperative that we have your email address. Also, please make sure that you add email@example.com to your contacts. This is our email address and can be used to contact us directly. We are also on Facebook as Center Stage Dance Studio.